MathAudio Room EQ VST, AU and Foobar2000 Component
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Avoids the pre-echo (pre-ringing) problem of conventional convolver-based room correction systems. The absence of pre-echo ensures the neutrality of the sound.
MathAudio Headphone EQ VST, AU and Foobar2000 Component
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-quality headphones and earphones.
- Includes a test signal generator.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows the listener to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
MathAudio Microphone EQ VST and AU
- Converts the sound of any microphone into the sound of any other microphone.
- Automatically compares microphones and generates correction algorithms.