MathAudio Room EQ VST
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Optimized for maximum accuracy of the correction. Listen to the sound samples.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. Avoids the muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports ASIO drivers.
- Works with USB measurement microphones (e.g. MiniDSP UMIK-1) or standard measurement microphones (e.g. NADY CM100 or Dayton Audio EMM-6).
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
MathAudio Room EQ Standalone
- Transforms your PC or notebook into a powerful standalone room correction processor which can be included between the source of the audio signal and speakers.
- Includes all features of MathAudio Room EQ VST.
MathAudio Microphone Corrector VST
- Converts the sound of any microphone into the sound of any other microphone.
- Ensures unprecedented accuracy of the replication. Listen to the sound samples.
- Automatically compares microphones and generates correction algorithms. Averaged models of microphones are not used because every microphone is unique and requires a unique correction algorithm.
- Converts a pair of identical (same model) microphones into a matched pair of microphones for stereo recording.
- Ensures verifiable quality replication. Turn your medium quality microphone into a replica of a high quality microphone and compare the sounds immediately.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Applies a patented method of microphone correction which ensures maximum similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.
MathAudio Pickup Corrector VST
- Corrects the sound of pickups of musical instruments to make the signal spectrum similar to the signal spectrum of your favorite microphone. Listen to the sound samples.
- Allows sound recording in a relatively noisy environment because pickups are less sensitive to noisy environments than microphones.
- Contains an optional "Air" feature which simulates the sound reflections that are usually present in microphone signals.
- Applies a patented method of pickup correction which is applicable to a variety of pickups, including piezo pickups, magnetic pickups and mic pickups.
Software Development Kits for Hardware Manufacturers
- All our software products are available as software development kits for manufacturers of microphones, musical instruments and audio reproducing products.