Software Development Kits (SDK)
All our software products are available as software development kits (SDK) for manufacturers of microphones, musical instruments and audio reproducing products (studio monitors, TV sets, mobile phones, MP3 players, etc.) We can adapt our mathematical algorithms to various types of processors. An example description of the MathAudio Auto EQ SDK is given below.MathAudio Auto EQ SDK
- Compensates for deficiencies in the sound of mobile phones, MP3 players, TV sets, car speakers, studio monitors and other audio reproducing products.
- Compiled as a static library which can be easily added to the software/firmware of various products.
- Tested with a standard mobile phone processor ARM1136J-S. The C code of the library is easily transposable to other types of processors.
- Adapted to the slow processors without the floating-point operations support.
- Includes a professional version of the MathAudio Auto EQ software which contains all necessary tools for measuring and testing the audio reproducing products in industrial conditions.
For further information, contact us at: