MathAudio Room EQ VST, VST3, AU and Foobar2000 Component
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Avoids the pre-echo (pre-ringing) problem of conventional convolver-based room correction systems. The absence of pre-echo ensures the neutrality of the sound.
MathAudio Headphone EQ VST, VST3, AU and Foobar2000 Component
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-quality headphones and earphones.
- Includes a test signal generator.
- Enables one to enter numerical values of filter parameters that can be taken from Oratory1990’s list of headphone EQ presets and to optimize them for one's specific headphones.
MathAudio Microphone EQ VST, VST3 and AU
- Linearizes the frequency response of microphones (removes peaks and dips) with the help of a measurement microphone.
- Compares two vocal microphones and converts the sound of the first microphone to the sound of the second microphone.
- Transforms a pair of identical (same model) microphones to a matched pair of microphones for stereo recording.
MathAudio Guitar EQ VST, VST3 and AU
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in classical and acoustic guitars.
- Helps to change the volume and the timbre of every note.
- Improves the quality of the microphone recordings of the guitar sound.
MathAudio Reverb VST, VST3 and AU
- Applies an algorithmic method of echo synthesis.
- Avoids the metallic timbre of conventional algorithmic reverbs.
MathAudio THD Meter VST, VST3 and AU
- Measures Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) in sound cards, speakers and headphones.
- Applies matched filters for maximizing the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in the presence of additive stochastic noise.