MathAudio Room EQ VST, VST3, AU and Foobar2000 Component
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Avoids the pre-echo (pre-ringing) problem of conventional convolver-based room correction systems. The absence of pre-echo ensures the neutrality of the sound.
MathAudio Headphone EQ VST, VST3, AU and Foobar2000 Component
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in high-quality headphones and earphones.
- Includes a test signal generator.
- Includes a crossfeed feature which allows the listener to reduce the channel separation to a natural level. The crossfeed makes the headphones less fatiguing to listen to for long periods.
MathAudio Microphone EQ VST, VST3 and AU
- Converts the sound of any microphone into the sound of any other microphone.
- Includes a measurement program which allows one to replicate any microphone.
- Ensures high accuracy of the replication.
MathAudio Guitar EQ VST, VST3 and AU
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in classical and acoustic guitars.
- Helps to change the volume and the timbre of every note.
- Allows one to save the fine-tuned target curve and use it with different microphones and pickups.
MathAudio THD Meter VST, VST3 and AU
- Measures Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) in sound cards, speakers and headphones.
- Applies matched filters for maximizing the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in the presence of additive stochastic noise.